2013/14 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
We are still accepting registration for our Summer 2013 and Fall/Spring 2103-2014 programs. Sign up as soon as possible to reserve your child’s place. See fee details below.
PARENT’S DAY OUT PROGRAM
Melonie Park Church has a traditional PDO for babies 6 weeks old through 4/5 years old that meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45a.m. to 2:45p.m.
You may choose to enroll for one or both days.
Goals for our Parent’s Day Out program are as follows:
- Provide a safe, fun and nurturing environment
- Facilitate friendships and positive social interaction for kids
- Opportunities for participation in fun and creative learning activities
- Teach children about the love of God and the story of Christ
- Muscular development through a variety of physical activities
- Learning goals such as shape, color, letter & number recognition and language development
- Training children to follow schedules, instruction and to learn self-control
- Prepare children well for future learning environments
- Formation of relationships with our teachers between the children and their parents in order to minister to their needs and show God’s love
Melonie Park PDO has a 25+ year tradition of ministering to children and their families. We hope you will consider joining our PDO family.
TUESDAY SCHOOL (HOME SCHOOL PROGRAM)
We also have Tuesday School for home schooled children who are entering Kindergarten through 6th grade. Tuesday school is from 8:45a.m. to 2:45p.m.
The students are divided by appropriate age groups into classes. During their time at Tuesday School, they will participate in classes such as music, art, science, Spanish, book cooks (a literature based cooking class), PE, and history. These classes will vary each year based on teacher strengths and qualifications. We have an Open House at the end of each semester, parties, field trips and guest speakers. Melonie Park’s Tuesday School program is of the highest quality and has a wonderful reputation with parents.
Our program for home school students has several goals:
- Give children hands-on learning experiences
- Opportunities for group learning in a fun and loving environment
- Provide for positive social contact with home school peers
- Encourage accountability and relationship between students and other adults
- Provide Home School parents a small break from the daily ins and outs of teaching
Director: Nancy Brackett
PDO Office Number: 797-2401
Cell Number: 790-7350
Summer Schedule 2013
*Tuesdays only during June and July… beginning June 5th
June 4 (Tuesday): Summer Semester Starts
July 23: Last Day of Summer Semester
*Tuesdays and Thursdays
August 27 (Tuesday): Fall Semester Begins!
*More Important Dates To Be Announced!
Summer Session 2013
Registration Fee per Child: Nursery thru 5 yr old – $30
Registration/Activity Fee per Child: School Age 1st thru 6th grades – $50
Monthly Fee: Nursery thru 5 yr old – $65
Monthly Fee: School Age 1st thru 6th grades – $75
Fall/Spring Session (babies thru 5yr olds)
Registration Fee per Child – $65
Monthly Fee for 1 day Children – $65
Monthly Fee for 2 day Children – $125
*Gymnastics Fee: $13/monthly (Thursday only 3′s – 5′s Classes)
Tuesday School 2013/14
(Home School K-6th grade)
Registration/Activity Fee – $75
Monthly Fee – $75
*The monthly fee includes September through May (9 months)
*REGISTRATION/ACTIVITY FEES are NON-REFUNDABLE
*Fees ARE charged on days when your child is absent.
*Cancellations: Monthly fees ARE charged through the month when your child/children last attended. Please communicate cancellations two weeks prior to your last day.